Thursday, March 13, 2014

BUT WHY ?? 4


From this place of lightness and clarity I feel myself honestly ….. cherish myself lovingly…..and trust myself absolutely.

And then I ask……….

“What is it that I want?” ……………….

Interestingly though I did not ask “who am I ?” as the first and foremost question …….
Which actually set forth this entire discussion (an inner journey of sorts) into motion because it seems irrelevant ……..so obvious that it seems almost out of context here .
Even though I am still at a loss to offer a verbal or locution (based) mediated definition using words to clearly identify myself...... my sense of self is in an overwhelming “eureka moment”.

So I may not have the precise equation to convey the idea or feeling to anyone else but in this flash of brilliance I know ….. clearly, deeply and absolutely who am I !!!!

So the relevant question now is not “who am I ?” rather “What is it that I want?”

No comments:

Post a Comment